‘Domestic Abuse Was Worse than Death Row’Naghmeh Panahi and Mariam Ibraheem came together when the leaders that fought for escape from persecution failed to help them escape from domestic violence.
- The Surge in Arab Seminary StudiesUnlike many American counterparts, evangelical institutions in Egypt, Jordan, and Palestine enjoy an influx of students as they serve beyond their ivory towers.
- Patrocinado por NHCLCLa esposa del pastor: consejos básicos para encontrar el balance entre el ministerio y la saludGuardar ciertos límites y precauciones es esencial para que el ministerio prospere.English
- National Tragedies Still Call Forth Sermons. But Their Tone Has Changed.A new history argues that Protestant ministers have traded prophetic introspection for triumphalist civil religion.
- Charlie Dates Returns to the Chicago Church that Shaped HimWhile continuing to lead Progressive Baptist, the 41-year-old pastor was named the successor to James Meeks at Salem Baptist Church, one of the city’s biggest congregations.
- Advisory Panel: No More Canadian Military Chaplains Who Believe in Conversion, Male LeadershipEvangelicals object to “extremely troubling” proposal that would exclude many religious groups.
- Fewer Churches Put Patriotism on Display for July 4Though two-thirds are OK with flying the flag year-round, pastors have become more divided over Independence Day celebrations since 2016.
- I Was Pro-Life In Theory. It Took Much More to Actually Help.Our convictions, when lived out, will cost us.español
- Who Pays the Price for Crisis Pregnancies?Early pro-life advocates said “no” to abortion and “yes” to social safety nets for mothers. But most of today’s movement has lost that approach.
- Pro-Life Black Christians Don’t Focus on Abortion AloneOverturning Roe v. Wade draws attention to what they’ve known all along: There’s much more to upholding life than banning abortion.
- D. James Kennedy Ministries Loses Legal Battle Against ‘Hate Group’ LabelSupreme Court declines to reconsider definition of defamation and make it easier to prove malice.
- Court Dismisses Suit Against Platt’s McLean Bible ChurchWhile the DC-area congregation celebrates getting to move forward, critics continue to accuse leadership of a liberal takeover.
- 我们的讲台上满是淘空了的传道人数以万计的牧师想辞职，但还没有。 这对他们有什么影响？English繁體中文
- 我們的講台上滿是淘空了的傳道人數以萬計的牧師想辭職，但還沒有。 這對他們有什麼影響？English简体中文
- Cuando Satanás nos invita a un camino atractivo, nosotros obedecemos a DiosLa humildad es una de las herramientas más eficaces para resistir al diablo.English
- Pastors, I Think You Should Use ‘I Think’ Less OftenPreaching God’s truth from the pulpit doesn’t require equivocation.
News & Reporting
- Tim Keller Asks for Prayers for Pancreatic CancerThe New York pastor and author announced his diagnosis Sunday and begins chemo next week.españolPortuguêsFrançais简体中文한국어Indonesian繁體中文
- Easter Was the Bible App’s Biggest Day EverDuring the locked-down holiday, 40.6 million people read Scripture on the popular app.
- Trading Spaces: Inner City Helps the SuburbsSuburban poor change the direction of ministry.
- Persecution Prompts Missions Agency to TransformOperation Mobilization India transforms itself into a local witness.
- Constructing PeaceOne Olympic athlete's efforts to build relationships between Sudan's Christians and Muslims.
Top Story July 11, 2022Native American Pastor Leads Southern Baptists to Decry Forced Conversions
“Burdened and broken” by the federal investigation into Indian boarding schools, Mike Keahbone drafted the denomination’s first resolution in support of native peoples.
Enter The Vault
Browse our Full Library of online archives, including past issues of CT magazine.Access the Archives