Editor’s PicksThemes and topics covered over the years
A Christian History of Pandemics
How the church has responded to disease throughout the centuries.
Many of the Christians We Remember Faced Pain and Sickness
For Charles Spurgeon, Florence Nightingale, Mother Teresa, and more, disease defined how they knew God.
Faith over Fear, Anxiety, and Disaster
Turning to God and others in the midst of hopelessness, despair, and dread.
- Home delivery of CT magazine
- Complete access to articles on ChristianityToday.com
- Over 120 years of magazine archives plus full access to all of CT’s online archives
- Learn more
- Christianity Today (1956-)
- Christian History (1982-2008)
- Books & Culture (1995-2016)
- The Behemoth (2014-2016)
- Leadership Journal (1980-2016)
Already a subscriber?Log in